CISM-Crisis Management Team Member (FEMA, Federal Emergency Management Agency), providing on-site (Ground Zero) psychological relief to the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Police Force; September 20.1976-1977Tarapoto General Hospital, Tarapoto, Peru. Medical Graduate Civil Service/Peruvian Public Health Department, Responsible for:
- Hospital Zone #3 Representative to organize Central
- Committee of “Useful Vacation” for Elementary and High School students.
- Community Council; representative.
- Programmatic Unit; secretary.
- Intersectorial Committee; representative.
- Subcommittee of Support: chairman.
“Peruvian University Cayetano Heredia, Lima-Perú. Researcher: Program of Child and Family Orientation; conducted by R. Castro de La Mata, M.D., Director of Community Psychiatry Program.
“Peruvian University Cayetano Heredia, Lima, Peru: Department of Social Sciences Pan-American Development Office, Fieldwork Peruvian Jungle region: Gathering Medical, Anthropological and Social Data of Aborigines and Colonist in the Amazon Area.